Implementation and technical support sector operates on four locations in Croatia (Zagreb, Rijeka, Osijek and Split), which enables adherence to very high standards within SLA contract with users.
The sector is apart from geographical division organized in three units:
- Maintenance and service of client equipment and applications,
- Maintenance and service of enterprise equipment and applications,
- Implementation of simple and complex IT.
The sector employs many highly qualified experts with the certificates of the following IT vendors:
- HP (clients, servers, data storage systems, network devices),
- IBM (servers, data storage systems, a part of Tivoli portfolio, a part of WS portfolio),
- Lenovo (clients),
- Cisco (network equipment – switches, routers, firewall, wireless network),
- Oracle (various versions of Oracle DBMS),
- SUN (operating system, cluster, servers),
- Linux (operating system, cluster),
- Check Point,
- Palo Alto Networks,
- Microsoft (OS, Exchange, Sharepoint, TMG, RMS…),
- Trend Micro,
- Symantec (AV, archiving).
Apart from the listed vendors and fields there is a series of smaller ones the data on which is available upon request. We are one of the rare IT companies with necessary knowledge and certificates for providing maintenance and servicing for certain parts of portfolios of some vendors.