Precautionary User Equipment Check-up
The service of preventive user equipment check-up and servicing includes a certain number of onsite visits and detailed equipment servicing. Typical equipment servicing includes:
- Visual check-up of the proper functioning of the equipment,
- Visual check-up of the proper functioning of electrical and network attachments,
- Equipment dust vacuuming,
- Replacing the parts out of order,
- Firmware upgrade if necessary,
- Physical components upgrade if necessary.
Practice has shown that a check-up yearly significantly prolongs equipment lifespan and decreases the number of breakdowns caused by component tear or wear.
All preventive check-ups are arranged in advance. This service can be combined with the previously described services in the same contract.